What attracts you when you first look at a website? An attractive design, nice fonts, easy user interface, navigation, etc. But web development is not that easy task. When you check a website have you ever thought weeks or months of rigorous coding, website design, and accurate software testing have gone into the building of it?
Basics of Web Development
A website is a collection of web pages and web pages are digital files written using HTML (HyperText Markup Language) and styled using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). HTML and CSS are the building blocks of a website. The basic website is developed using HTML and styled using CSS.
Front-end web development
Front-end web development is of the user side where the customers can view. If an enterprise wishes to develop a website, these are some of the most popular front-end technologies. Some of the most popular front-end technologies are:
- Vue JS
Vue JS is another very popular front-end technology used by web developers. It is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use framework which makes it very popular. Vue JS is small in size and offers a two-way binding feature. Some of the advantages of Vue JS are:
- Elaborated documentation which makes it popular among young developers
- Supports simple and dynamic web applications
- Syntax of this framework is very easy
Angular was initiated in the year 2010 by Google and is one prominent front-end technology. This is an open-source platform. It allows real-time synchronization and is a perfect choice for any changes in the web application. The latest version is Angular 2+. Since the time it was introduced it is popular among web developers.
- A website is a collection of web pages and web pages are digital files written using HTML (HyperText Markup Language) and styled using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- HTML and CSS are the building blocks of a website.
- Front-end web development is of the user side where the customers can view.
- React is the most popular front-end technology used for web development. It was developed and maintained by web developers at Facebook (Meta).
- Vue JS is small in size and offers a two-way binding feature.
- Angular allows real-time synchronization and it is a perfect choice for any changes in the web application.