The offline businesses faced a decline in their graph by 75% in 2020. The demand for the e-commerce marketplace got hiked after the world faced indoor lives. Through E-commerce, a great deal is offered to each buyer. Customers get a huge variety of products at affordable prices.
What Is Myntra?
Myntra is a major Indian fashion e-commerce company. It is an e-commerce platform where a reseller can sell products online and is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Founded in 2007 Myntra started selling personalized gift items during its initial years. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.
Some of the reasons why becoming an e-commerce seller, or you can say Myntra Seller is in demand:
Reason To Be An Online e-Commerce Seller Or Myntra Seller?
- Greater reach to the customer: If the e-commerce platform has millions of customers, your product listing has a high chance of getting huge traffic. You not only sell at your location but can reach each corner of the world.
- Technical Glitch: By going to the e-commerce platform, you can avoid the issue of website technical glitches. The e-commerce platforms are tech error-free and work smoothly. On the other hand, if you choose your website, it may lag, and you lose a big customer.
- Logistics Management: An e-commerce platform manages the logistics of the product listed on its website. With that, you can get significant help delivering the product to the consumer.
Why Choose Myntra As A Seller Platform?
- Myntra platform has over 5.5 million customers till now.
- Myntra is one of the biggest Indian e-commerce platforms.
- Myntra website and the application are high-tech and supported with multiple filters.
- Today, the Myntra platform is self-sufficient, with almost all the products at 5 on 5 ratings.
Becoming a Myntra Seller will enhance your product reach to a significant level. Some of the other reasons why Seller is convinced to become a Myntra seller:
Also Read: Meesho Seller – Know Everything About Meesho Seller, Meesho Seller Registration, Login, Account
Reasons To Become A Myntra Seller
- Complete Authority: After the process completion, the Myntra sellers get complete authority over their products and merchandise. They can handle their catalogs, merchandise quantities, product quality, and orders.
- Reliable: The platform provides complete transparency. All the vendors using the Myntra platform must submit their Aadhar and PAN card details for the Myntra Seller Registration process.
- Support: Myntra sells leftover stocks to fulfill Myntra’s guidelines.
- Marketing: Myntra sellers get marketing and social media promotion through Myntra itself. They only have to focus on the quality of the product and the standard.
- Commission: Myntra charges a commission from 4% to 5% from their sellers. Their charges are lesser in the case of high-value and low-priced products. At the same time, the charges are comparatively high for ethnic and western apparel.
Product Range You Can Sell at Myntra?
Myntra Seller, after all the successful documentation, can deal with a wide range of products. Below is the Myntra product list. With the list mentioned below, you will get an idea of the products that Myntra deals in.
- Clothing and apparel for all.
- Backpacks or Travel Bags
- Self-care products
- Makeup products
Also Read: Tips For Better Offers To Give To Customers For e-Commerce Sellers
Eligibility To Become A Myntra Seller
Before starting your journey as a Myntra seller, you need to qualify to be the one. An individual seller with no business of their own is not permitted to be the Myntra Seller. Myntra allows registration only to the registered companies and entities. You need to be among one of the companies mentioned below to qualify for becoming the Myntra seller:
- Limited liability Partnerships.
- Sole Proprietorship firms.
- Private Limited Companies.
- Partnership Firms.
Documents Required for Selling on Myntra
If your business is among the list mentioned above, you are qualified to become a Myntra seller. Some of the documents are required to complete your Myntra seller registration process. A scanned copy of the documents will be required. The documents lists are:
- GST Registration certificate of your business.
- Registration copy of your enterprise or firm.
- PAN Card of your business.
- Current Bank Account Details associated with your company or firm.
- TAN (Tax Deduction and Collection Number) or TIN (Tax Identification Number) of your business.
- Authorization letter of the authorized dealer or direct owner brand if you want to sell merchandise.
Note: Myntra Seller has to finish the VAT registration to sell their items. Myntra doesn’t allow the Seller to sell without VAT registration.
Also Read: Tax Saving – Best Practice For E-Commerce Sellers
How To Become A Myntra Seller?
- Visit Myntra partner page.
- Complete Myntra registration Process
- Complete Myntra seller login process.
Myntra Seller Registration Process
Step 1: Visit Myntra’s Partner Login page.
Note: You may not get this page at the Home of Myntra. You can reach: Myntra Seller Page.
Step 2: Click on the Register Now Button. It will redirect you to the Myntra Seller Registration form.
Step 3: Complete the entire form and attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: After successful documentation upload, you need to verify the captcha.
Step 5: Tap on the option of “Submit” to complete the Myntra seller login process.
After completion of the registration, Myntra offers two types of on-board models:
- Myntra Aggregate Model
- Channel Partner Model
Myntra Aggregate Model: In this type of model, two steps are required to make your product go live. The steps are:
- Quality Check: Takes up to 2 months.
- Brand Listing and Addition- Takes up to 1 month.
Channel Partner Model: Myntra Seller is directly on-boarded on Myntra through this model. They have complete control over their seller account. The picking up and dropping off of the products is performed from the Seller’s warehouse. Here Myntra will directly pay the Seller for the sales. Myntra sellers are required to complete the two steps to go live through this model:
- Quality Check: Takes up to 1.5 months.
- Account Listing and Set-up: Takes up to 3 months.
Also Read: Best Ways To Bring Your Business Online For E-commerce Sellers
Step-by-Step Guide on Selling on Myntra
After completing the Myntra registration process & Myntra Seller Login, you can start selling on Myntra platform through your Myntra seller account. Follow the detailed steps mentioned below to sell on Myntra:
- You are required to update the list and catalog of your products.
- You are advised to update the picture of your product in high quality. The quality of the picture will bring out the idea of the product.
- Do not forget to specify the product details in the product description box.
Note: Myntra places dummy orders to dry run the order fulfillment process. The process is done to check the Seller’s dedication to the selling process.
Note: Myntra can remove your product if they fail to meet the guidelines of Myntra.
Note: Payment from Myntra generally takes 1-2 business days.
Myntra provides great support to the Myntra sellers. They work directly with their merchants to bring the brands on Myntra as swiftly as possible. The whole procedure opted by the Myntra team for their sellers is highly professional and on time. Your product listed on Myntra will provide it with great exposure and a high sales ratio.