Employee time tracking is an essential part of organizations, especially when working remotely has become the new normal during the pandemic.
Tracking employee time manually is a possibility for companies with a handful of people. For larger organizations, it becomes impossible and prone to errors. This is why business houses resort to time tracking applications that bring forth various advantages too.
What are the advantages?
- Greater accuracy- The manual timesheets can contain a lot of guesswork due to obvious reasons. With automated apps, the data entered is accurate, and hence there is truly little chance of misrepresenting time or manual errors.
- No hassles– With the automated system, the application will track it all for the employee using Artificial Intelligence and then create timesheets accordingly. With the automatic mode, the hassles of manual entry are gone, and the data would also be accurate.
- Easier tracking– Due to the present COVID situation, employees work remotely, and working in the home environment is a new experience for them. It can cause distractions and hamper work productivity. With time tracking applications, companies can give tasks, set up schedules, and even specify the time to complete the work. It would keep the work flowing.
- Unproductive admin removal- Entering timesheets manually will waste a lot of your employee’s time, which they otherwise can spend on productive tasks for which they were hired. With the help of AI, timesheets are now created automatically, which has freed the employees of this rigorous task.
- Management- The automatic timesheets also help to limit invoicing delays at the end of a month. Late timesheets are a common problem when the process is manual, and with the automated system, employees will have to spend a few minutes reviewing the draft.
- Project schedule adjustments- With time tracking software, you would know how many hours it might take to complete a work. It would help you always to complete the project on time.
- Reminder- The intuitive app also enables the employees to set up a reminder to approve the timesheet before the invoicing deadlines.
- Attention to details- The automatic time tracking apps can also reveal some minute details that are very hard to follow in manual systems. It can help you account for those additional billable hours like travel for work, client calls, delayed meetings, and so on.
- Productive Efficiency- You will also address your productive efficiency as the automated system will show different kinds of workflows that you are involved with.
Automatic time tracking applications are indeed a great choice if you want to understand your employees’ productivity at a glance. The best thing about these apps is they are very accurate. You can use them in a hassle-free way without much effort. The system generates the report automatically. The automated application will free up the employees from the rigorous task of entering time data, and they will be able to focus on their work.