WordPress is by far the most popular website platform on the planet. WordPress plugins are tools that can be used to significantly increase the functionality that is attributed to this platform.
These same useful WordPress plugins also serve as vital tools in optimizing and running a WordPress website. There are already more than 42,000 essential plugins for WordPress available. So, determining which is the right one to use could be a problem, not to mention being able to find it in the first place.
A plugin is by definition a piece of added software that can be used to extend the capabilities of a software program or system. Those capabilities include virtually anything that is possible to do on the web.
These 9 top WordPress plugins can help you add functionality to or otherwise improve your site.
The Amelia booking plugin for WordPress fully automates a business’s interactions with existing and potential customers or clients by helping them to select a given service at a given time, and if need be, with a certain employee. Amelia can replace semi-automated or manual booking systems that are slower, more labor-intensive, and often prone to errors.
- Appointments can be tracked at multiple locations and can track the assignments and work schedules of an unlimited number of employees at those locations.
- Customers or clients can make, change, or cancel appointments online 24/7.
- Customers can receive appointment reminders and follow-ups, arrange for customized notifications, and make payments online.
- Businesses can create, sell, and track packages of services with Amelia and can also book events.
- Booking forms can be customized to be user-friendly and to fully match a business’s brands.
- Amelia can save businesses significant amounts of both time and money while at the same time eliminating wait times for customers.
Click on the banner for additional information about this powerful software tool.
The wpDataTables WordPress plugin is packed with features that enable its users to build customized interactive tables and charts that are also responsive and easily editable.
- wpDataTables can easily and quickly work with data tables that are millions of rows in size
- Users can edit the content of a table and a table can be used as a data source to create a chart
- Depending on the content cells, rows, or columns can be highlighted and conditional formatting can be used to color code key information on tables or charts to make them more easily understandable and informative
- Tables can be created manually, from spreadsheet data, or from MySQL-based data, plus wpDataTables works with most of the widely used data formats
Click on the banner to see what more than 50,000 companies and individuals have benefited from using this powerful and unique WordPress plugin.
Version 7 is LayerSlider’s biggest update yet. One of the key features is the completely redesigned project editor, which is so advanced that it resembles a professional desktop application that gives its users the power to design virtually anything.
Prior to this latest update, LayerSlider already had more than a decade of history and experience going for it, and recent versions have not been for creating sliders only,
- LayerSlider is a comprehensive multi-purpose animation and web design application
- It is the perfect tool for giving new life to old and stale websites
- A key feature is a modern, easy-to-work-with drag and drop editor that requires zero prior experience to use
- LayerSlider’s growing selection of professionally-crafted templates cover everything from personal to corporate business needs and include sliders, image galleries, landing pages, and more.
Click on the banner to find out more about this multi-purpose plugin.
This versatile WordPress plugin can be put in play to add some visually-grabbing features to a new or existing website.
- This beginner and mid-level user friendly popular plugin can be used to create an expensive-looking website for a tiny fraction of the supposed price
- Slider Revolution’s key features include 25+ powerful addons, WebGL animations, and the ability to introduce dynamic content from YouTube, Facebook, and WooCommerce
Slider Revolution users experience 1 on 1 support.
Essential Grid is a WordPress Gallery plugin whose features can be summed up in two words – most impressive!
- Created by the developers of Slider Revolution, Essential Grid accepts content from sources ranging from website pages and posts to social media and WooCommerce
- Products can be displayed in boxed, full width, or full screen layouts
TheDock is a theme-building plugin, and it is unique in that it requires no previous WordPress development skills and is quick and fun to work with.
- Themes built with TheDock are easy to manage, and are fast, secure, scalable, and always responsive
- TheDock can be used by individuals or by collaborative teams
Theme files generated with each export consist of highly readable and understandable code and do not require the use of shortcodes.
Heroic Inbox enables your business to manage all of its emails right inside WordPress from its own website.
- Customer data can be displayed on a sidebar next to a business/customer conversation
- Sales, customer service, and as many inboxes as you want to create can be managed from one place
The Heroic Inbox plugin also tracks key metrics to help you understand how your business and your departmental teams are performing.
Tablesome – Advanced WordPress Table Plugin
Tablesome is a powerful WordPress plugin you can use to create many types of responsive tables for embedding in pages and posts. Tablesome is also a Contact Form 7 Database (CFDB) addon to store form entries in tables.
Its features include –
- Search, Sort, Advanced Filters, and Pagination
- Advanced date filters for range filtering & relative context – Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday, etc.
- Multiple responsive data display options and manual table sorting by drag and drop
A Pro version of Tablesome is available.
WordLift offers a new approach to SEO by using AI that automatically converts unstructured content into structured data that search engines can understand.
- WordLift serves to built up your website’s authority and trustworthiness
- WordLift uses semantic annotation to make it easier for Google to understand the relevance of pages
WordLift is your training partner in all aspects of SEO.
There are a lot of useful WordPress plugins. They can be looked upon as an apps that adds functionality or a new feature to your WordPress site. Also, can improve your site’s performance. Knowing how a plugin works and what to pay attention to when selecting one to use can save you lots of time and money. Information of that type is what you will find here.
WordPress plugins represent a major player in the efficiency of your website. They are important for improving the performance and having essential features and characteristics.
This Best WordPress Plugins of 2022 post is a must-have for any business looking to make an impact online.