Instagram is a very popular platform among different age groups today. Most large businesses have accounts on this social media platform and develop their brand and unique style and interact with users.
Small and medium-sized businesses also actively use this platform for their products, because the ease of use and availability of a large audience always attracts entrepreneurs.
Such popularity of the social network is explained simply: the visual content, on which the rate is made by the developers of Instagram, is the most interesting for a wide audience and gives more opportunities for self-expression.
When a brand needs Instagram?
Starting any business is always quite difficult. There are many different factors that are learned in the process and it always takes a lot of time. Of course, it is impossible to say that all businesses and products are suitable platforms such as Instagram. But it can definitely be said that it suits a huge number of different brands in absolutely different industries and today they are all competing with each other for the attention of the audience. Presenting creative content and the best offers, they use advertising on the social media platform itself.
To understand whether exactly you need Instagram for increasing the possibility and influence of your brand, study the experience of different companies and products, competitors to you. Having studied in detail the experience of your competitors you will be able to understand how beneficial it will be for you to spend time on creating an account. It is also advisable to study the needs of your audience and work through the issues of your target audience. Knowing what your target audience wants, where their attention is focused during the search for your products, you can better navigate and choose the brand promotion options you need.
When you have already decided that the creation of a business account on instagram is really necessary for your brand, you need to follow a small number of rules when creating it:
- Brand name for the name of the Instagram page. It is important that the client recognizes you among others, if the name is busy perhaps pick something as close to your brand or line of work.
- It is desirable that the profile photo has a logo.
- Do not leave the information fields of the profile blank. Don’t forget to add a link to the site and include your contact phone numbers.
- Integrate your account with Facebook. Add a feature to automatically integrate photo content into Facebook. Cross-posts will increase views and reposts.
- Have a well-designed Instagram promotion strategy. Prepare the first 10 posts – so that the reader immediately wants to read the eleventh. Make a content plan for your posts and stick to it. Your content is incredibly important for promotion on the pages of this social media network. Also use colorful photos and a natural storytelling style, don’t be too formal, consumers appreciate an easy and approachable friendly brand communication style.
These simple rules will help you create a quality business account on Instagram for your brand and you can analyze your success by studying the statistics of your profile.
How to properly use instagram opportunities for a brand
Instagram gives a huge opportunity to promote any type of profile, so if you decide to promote your brand through Instagram you get a great opportunity to configure the advertising directly through your profile on Facebook with special template settings that can easily be adjusted to the objectives of your brand. You can also use the organic promotion possibilities of this site. Use hashtags, tagging your location and interacting with your audience in the comments. It’s important to make sure your profile is filled with useful content for your audience and that it addresses their concerns. You can also use Instagram to communicate directly with the consumer in comments or live broadcasts.
To increase brand awareness, you can use different methods of organic advertising. For example:
- Dilute your image photos with behind-the-scenes images, workflows, photos of the team and their informal life. Such photos or videos can be as simple and approachable as possible. Use unexpected moments and pleasant surprises from the life of the brand.
- Be sure to talk about interesting new events: Events always attract attention and gather a lot of likes and comments.
- Add interactivity. Suggest and engage. This immediately allows you to build a two-way communication with your audience. Set up surveys, this will also help you learn more about your audience and develop a better content plan focused on their needs.
- Use embed posts to repost Instagram content with followers’ comments or post reviews of your fans and publish them to your blog or website.
- Be on-trend. Instagram is developing very fast and it seems that this social network is not going to stop there. Try to keep up with all the innovations of this social media platform and use all its resources to promote your brand.
Of course, for your brand’s Instagram to be memorable and attractive against the background of your competitors, you need to work quite a lot with its contents and content. This can often help special applications that have ready-made template solutions with great opportunities to adjust them exactly to the needs of your business. It is much easier to create content, working with instagram reel templates and photos in Instagram requires a lot of time, and these applications can help to save it. In general, we can clearly say that Instagram is now one of the most convenient platforms for brand development and increasing the success of business. Most importantly, learn how to use it correctly and clearly think through your goals.