Are you looking for the best WordPress plugins that could help you take your business to the next level in 2023?
One of the great things about building a website with the WordPress platform is its versatility. It can be a high-traffic blog. It can be a moneymaking machine, a lead-generating business website, or whatever. You can go many directions. A major reason for this is the use of WordPress plugins.
Plugins are simply software addons. You can install on your site to add features, extend functionality, and optimize SEO. You can boost speed and performance, and more. It only makes sense that having the right set of plugins can make a huge difference in the growth of your blog, website, or business.
Check out these top 9 must-have WordPress plugins for your website building in 2023.
Before looking into ways to add functionality to a website, let’s start with Brizy, a website builder/theme builder for WordPress that offers an easy way of building one, especially if you’re a non-techie. Note: techies are fond of Brizy as well.
Brizy is fast, powerful, easy to use, and you can achieve what you want without having to worry about code.
- Brizy’s theme builder can be used to customize every part of your site including creating dynamic templates and special pages.
- No problem if your objective is to build an online store. WooCommerce integration is included, and you can customize all areas of your shop site.
- Start with a blank page or select one of Brizy’s 100+ high converting, pre-made templates to get started, or simply import from the included pages, blocks, or pop-up designs.
- A White Label option is available for Agencies and web design professionals that want to brand Brizy as their own.
Brizy is free to download. A Pro version is also available.
Click on the banner to learn more.
As a web designer, you appreciate a challenge, but not necessarily the frustration that sometimes goes with it. wpDataTables is a best-selling WordPress tables plugin that makes your data management and table and chart building tasks relatively quick and easy.
66,000+ companies and individuals who work with financial, scientific, statistical, and other complex data types will tell you that this WordPress tables plugin has made their work much easier, due in part to –
- having 4 chart-building engines at their disposal
- the ability to connect to multiple database sources
- the ability to create a variety of tables and charts that are responsive, informative, and user editable
- wpDataTables’ integration with Elementor, Divi, Avada, and WPBakery
- the ability to highlight or color code key information using the Conditional Formatting feature.
Click on the banner to learn more about how this WordPress plugin makes complex tasks easy.
Amelia WordPress booking plugin functionality, upon integration with a WordPress website design, rewards its user with an automated booking system that can flawlessly manage an unlimited number of appointment bookings for an unlimited number of business clients.
It can do so for multiple locations, from a single dashboard, and is an excellent choice for beauty, healthcare, fitness, consulting, educational, and training enterprises and similar businesses.
- Clients can book and manage their appointments online 24/7.
- Clients can be contacted or sent reminders via Email and SMS notifications, and can be contacted using WhatsApp messaging as well,
- Events and group bookings as well as individual appointments can be managed with Amelia.
- The Amelia plugin supports WooCommerce, PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and Razor payments.
Click on the banner to learn more about this game-changing automated booking system plugin.
Slider Revolution has evolved over time to become more than a popular WordPress slider plugin. The addition of features and functionality over time have transformed Slider revolution into a plugin designed to help web designers add spice and flair to their websites with –
- cutting edge animation effects
- 250+ website and slider templates designed to impress
Slider Revolution is trusted by more than 9 million users around the world.
LayerSlider is the only WordPress plugin you’ll ever need to make anything from simple sliders and slideshows to popups and animated rich web content.
- Making jaw-dropping animations to amaze your audience with unique effects is one of the cornerstones of LayerSlider, the best WordPress slider plugin.
- LayerSlider is not just for responsive sliders, though. Create breathtaking landing pages, image galleries, popups, parallax and scroll scenes, or even full websites.
TheDock is a WordPress theme builder and editor designed to help teams create websites faster by streamlining their workflow. Sites built with TheDock look sharp, perform great, and are easily maintained.
- TheDock plugin’s visual editor writes the code for you.
- TheDock-built themes feature fast page loads
Other key features include an auto-adjusting layout system, global UI components, and a White Label builder.
Essential Grid is the best WordPress grid plugin for you if you want your gallery to be your website’s focal point rather than just another page. Essential Grid gives your website a shot in the arm with its –
- 50+ customizable grid templates
- grid building options from boxed and full-width to full-screen layouts to customized rows, columns, and spacings.
Your Essential Grid galleries can accept social media content from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, and Vimeo.
This WordPress ad manager plugin is easy to set up and work with, and offers an attractive selection of advertising sales, management, and display options.
Ads Pro highlights include –
- an Admin Panel capable of managing huge numbers of ads
- a Frontend User Panel to manage ads by advertisers
- a Frontend Order Form to manage and sell ads.
- 25+ customizable ad templates, 20+ ad display options, 3 billing methods, 4 payment methods, and click fraud protection.
Download Monitor is a top-rated (100,000+ users) WordPress downloads manager that helps users track & protect their file downloads.
With Download Monitor, you can –
- Track any type of file download – ZIP, PPT, XSLX, PDF, and more.
- Gain access to aggregated statistics about total file downloads, downloads by IP, user role, period, etc.
- Content lock downloads behind a form – works flawlessly with popular form solutions such as Gravit Forms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms & more.
Download Monitor is the all-in-one solution for tracking file downloads on your WordPress-powered website.
WordPress is a highly flexible content management system for website creation. One of the main advantages it offers is the wide variety of essential WordPress plugins available. They are capable of adding important features and functionalities to your site.
Choosing the right WordPress plugin can be crucial for your site’s speed. Also for the security, and user-friendliness of your website. When it comes to adding plugin functionality that most every website could use, don’t look far. These 9 essential WordPress plugins deserve a good, close look.