When you first start looking for the best WooCommerce theme you could find for your online store, and rely on little more than cursory glances to see what might work best for you, the various themes will appear to be pretty much the same,
If they happen to be the top ones on the market any one you choose might suffice. The problem with that approach is that your focus has been on the tools and not what any given theme might offer in terms of inspiration or on motivation.
To get a feel for those two important attributes you have to dig deeper, view some demos, or take a trial run if possible. In some cases, you can review examples of what other users have been able to accomplish. Testimonials and reviews are important as well, and something as seemingly mundane as sales numbers can be meaningful.
Pick any one of the following 11 best WooCommerce Themes and you could build a very attractive, revenue producing store. Dig a little deeper, and you’ll likely find one that suits you best. One that will enable you to build a store that is eye-catching, engaging, and takes your business to a new level.
BeTheme is the fastest, lightest, and most intuitive website builder for WordPress. Add BeBuilder Woo and this, the biggest WordPress theme of them all, is now the biggest WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all.
Be’s 40+ powerful core features include the new BeBuilder, 650+ professionally crafted pre-built websites, the BeBuilder Woo, the Loop Builder, and a host of other web design tools, aids, options, and elements.
With BeBuilder Woo you can –
- design versatile shop and single product layouts that sell.
- create your own layouts and templates for Shop Archive or Single Product, or use predefined Theme Options layouts.
- utilize customer-centric features that include a sticky bottom menu, customer login directly from the header, an eye-catching wish list, and a shopping cart that includes product photos and attributes.
With Be’s Loop Builder you can design any type of slider, blog, portfolio, or Woo shop listing without limits and list posts, portfolio, clients, and products any way you like.
Click on the banner to find out more about all of BeTheme’s WooCommerce and other features.
Jupiter X is the most advanced and probably the best theme for WooCommerce applications. Jupiter X is an Elementor theme that eliminates the need for an Elementor Pro subscription as it has replaced the following Elementor features:
- Theme Builder, Theme Styles, Custom Codes, and Native and Global Widgets
- Custom Fonts and Icons, a Popup Builder, and more.
Jupiter X theme’s advanced shop features are designed to optimize checkout, increase engagement and drive sales:
- The True shop builder that enables you to build and customize shop pages, membership pages, checkout pages, and single-step and multi-step checkouts.
- Checkout optimization features including sales funnels, order bumps, dynamic discounts, and smart checkout notices.
- Shopify-like checkouts with express checkout, sticky cart, and more.
- Advanced product filtering, variation swatches and personalized product lists.
Click on the banner to find out more about what Jupiter X could do for you.
Blocksy is an innovative, lightning fast, supercharged WordPress Theme that also happens to be the best free eCommerce WordPress theme on the market. What exactly makes it the best? Most likely its –
- being built from scratch to be 100% compatible with the Gutenberg editor.
- 100% clean code; every line of which is thoughtfully written and easily editable and maintainable.
- live preview function that eliminates workflow interruptions
- a header builder and a footer builder; both with multiple content and design options
- custom post types, and dynamic data support.
- content blocks feature that allows you to insert any piece of content anywhere throughout your website.
Plus, users have full control over their layout settings, pagination, single pages, and much more.
Click on the banner for a complete picture of what Blocksy could do for you.
The Uncode WordPress theme for WooCommerce has everything you need to be able to show your site’s visitors what an ultimate WooCommerce shopping experience is like.
Key features include –
- an advanced Drag & Drop Product Builder, performant and configurable Ajax product Filters with Variations Swatches, and impressive Shop layouts.
- 70+ carefully crafted importable mix and match pre-made designs and 500+ Wireframes sections.
Uncode is one of the top-selling themes of all time on Envato with 100,000+ sales and is constantly being updated.
The Total WooCommerce-ready theme has built-in features you need to give your online store a unique and custom look.
- Import a pre-built demo to get started.
- Use existing demo features, customize with the WPBakery page builder, or start from scratch if you prefer. The package includes 10+ design elements and shortcodes.
- Use the native WordPress Customizer together with advanced Total settings to change colors, widths, typography, and other options.
- Use the dynamic template function to create custom layouts for post types.
Total is translation ready and SEO and developer friendly.
Avada has been called the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes. It is the ultimate multipurpose website and WooCommerce builder and is the #1 best-selling theme ever.
- Avada’s WooCommerce builder makes it insanely easy to create and customize your shop with an eCommerce template or by creating your own custom shop, cart, checkout, archive, or product page layouts.
Everyone from the first-time WordPress user to the professional web designer has fallen in love with Avada, a theme that has made more than 750,000 WordPress users happy.
WoodMart, ThemeForest’s most highly regarded WordPress WooCommerce theme, is loaded with features not found in most other eCommerce-oriented themes. They include –
- shop and product page Elementor builders with an Elementor custom checkout feature, a header builder, AJAX filters, product swatches, and search capabilities.
- 80+ prebuilt demo websites you can import with one click to get projects underway and avoid the time it would take to build a WooCommerce site from scratch.
- 400+ templates you can also use for quick prototyping.
- the Elementor or WPBakery page builder you can use to build content without any need for coding skills.
The Rey WooCommerce theme is so flexible and elegant you won’t have to rely on external plugins to get what you want. Even better, the feature-rich website demos, internal optional modules, and pre-designed templates keep edits to a minimum.
- Rey’s eCommerce-oriented headers feature mega menus designed for easier store browsing, a caller header, and a wishlist.
- The Ajax filter feature allows visitors to browse products without having to reload the page.
- The streamlined checkout process has been proven to increase conversion rates by 30%.
The Hongo next generation WooCommerce WordPress theme is specially curated for creating WooCommerce stores, company websites, and blogs.
- 12 stunning and impressive store demos, 200+ creative elements, and 250 templates together with the WordPress customizer, WPBakery builder and custom short codes, and Revolution Slider provide the flexibility necessary to create any store you can imagine.
- Other Hongo customer-centric features include quick view, compare products, wishlist, catalog mode, advanced filters, color swatches, product tabs, product videos and more.
Online detailed documentation is provided and you can count on the Hongo team’s first class and highly rated customer support.
XStore has long been renowned for its collection of stunning pre-built websites, which currently number over 120. These pre-built stores, combined with free premium plugins and other features, have made XStore one of the most popular store-building themes on WordPress.
Now, users have even more reasons to love XStore, including:
- full support for Elementor and WPBakery, XStore’s header builder and single product page builder, and 500+ prebuilt blocks.
- $510 worth of premium plugins plus a built-in WooCommerce email builder.
Despite its relatively small investment, XStore continues to provide incredible value to its users.
The Electro WordPress theme is modern, super straightforward and easy to use, responsive, and highly customizable. It is also specially adapted for and the best possible choice for building a WooCommerce electronics store.
- With Electro’s design platform, you can achieve pixel-perfect design while producing 100% clean code. Choose from seven impressive and inspiring home pages, easily change colors, rearrange sections, add new elements, and make them your own.
- Key Electro features include easily customizable Header Styles, 3 innovative WooCommerce layouts, and Elementor compatibility that allows you to take your online store design to the next level.
When you are presented with 11 best WooCommerce WordPress themes to select from to build your online store, it would be difficult to make a bad choice. Still, one or two of these awesome themes might serve you better than the others given your interests and requirements.
That being the case, you should dig a little deeper, watch demos, take a trial, or view examples of what others have been able to accomplish.
You should have no problem finding one that will enable you to build the eye-catching, engaging store of your dreams. One that will take your business to the next level.