The online world keeps growing and growing; exponentially in fact. Nearly one thousand new websites come into being with each passing hour.
Whatever the purpose of your new website might be, your competition will grow as well.
An attractive, eye-catching design will accomplish a lot. But as more and more people are relying of tablets and smartphones your site had better be responsive.
Flawlessly responsive in fact.
That alone might be enough if to want to be certain that you choose one of the best WordPress themes to help create your website. But there are other features or characteristics you need to pay attention to as well – flexibility being one example.
The best way to make a choice that will make good things happen is to rely on expert advice.
That is why we’ve put together this list of 10 of the top WordPress themes on the market today.
BeTheme – The Biggest WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with 650+ pre-built websites
This ultra-popular WordPress theme (240,000+ customers) with its more than 40 core website-building features is the granddaddy of them all in terms of sheer size.
A few key features:
- BeTheme’s more than 650 pre-built websites make creating virtually any type of website as easy as can be. These pre-built websites can be imported with a single click, they are responsive, totally customizable, and UI friendly.
- Be’s Live Builder is fast, easy to work with, and features an impressive set of powerful page-building capabilities.
- Be’s WooCommerce Builder is an absolute gem. It lets you create as many shop and single product layouts as you need and provides several customer-friendly shopping features, product previews, a stick menu, and more.
- The Muffin Builder is super-intuitive, as is the Header Builder with its multiple options.
BeTheme is loaded with useful and cool design options, it is Elementor ready, and is frequently updated (license holders get free lifetime updates). Click on the banner to browse Be’s core features in detail.
Total WordPress Theme
Total is a complete WordPress theme that is bundled with a powerful page builder to give you all the flexibility you’ll ever need. It’s surprisingly easy to work with and is an excellent choice for any WordPress user, regardless of experience. It’s developer friendly as well.
Features include –
- 90+ Section Templates, plus post entry cards, and 45+ quick-import demos
- Page Builder – an extended version of the WPBakery drag and drop builder complete with custom builder elements
- Live customizer theme settings, a dynamic template function, and dynamic layout functionality combine to provide all the flexibility you’ll ever want or need
- Total is 100% responsive and is loaded with animations and custom backgrounds
- Total’s use of the WordPress Customizer enables you to adjust and view your main theme settings prior to clicking publish.
Click on the banner to find out more about what Total’s 48,000 happy customers already know.
Sales figures can be meaningful when selecting which WordPress theme to go with. Purchase Avada, and you’ll possess the #1 best selling theme of all time (450,000+ happy customers).
Avada’s designers have been at it long enough to understand the meaning of design perfection, how to achieve it, and how to produce a theme that lets you design anything you want the way you want it without touching a line of code.
Avada’s Fusion Core features a host of powerful website building tools and plugins that include –
- Fusion Builder, Fusion Slider, a Shortcode Generator, a Mega Menu, and more
- 40+ one-click importable customizable demos
- Fusion page and theme options including 50+ design elements
Avada is responsive, speed optimized, and WooCommerce ready. Click to find out more about what this #1 selling theme has to offer.
TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
60K+ users have made TheGem a ThemeForest top seller. What you’ll find in this highly customizable and performant WordPress theme includes –
- Over 400 attractive pre-built websites and templates that can be used for any website type
- The game-changing Gem Blocks with its more than 300 section templates
- Elementor and WPBakery page builders plus a nice collection of pre-built WooCommerce shops.
- High performance, fast loading speed, best pagespeed scores and premium WP Rocket plugin, included in TheGem
This Swiss Army knife of website builders offers 5 star support.
Great attention to detail is also important in a WordPress theme and Uncode exhibits it in spades. This pixel-perfect theme is an Envato best seller (90.000+ sales). It is packed with dozens of advanced features that include –
- A juiced-up Frontend Page Builder
- WooCommerce features including the Product builder, custom Cart and Checkout, and more
- A Wireframes Plugin that provides instant access to 550+ section templates
Uncode is especially well suited for creating blog, magazine, and portfolio sites.
Woodmart is the most highly regarded eCommerce theme on ThemeForest. This WordPress theme is loaded with features you won’t find in most other eCommerce WordPress themes.
The package includes –
- 75+ premade websites, 400+ templates, and 15 special pages
- An exceptional selection of product page display options
Visit the site and you‘ll see why Woodmart belongs in this top 10 selection.
Rey Theme for WooCommerce
Rey takes you to a new level of WooCommerce with its integrations with and use of Elementor, WooCommerce, and WordPress’s sophisticated engine.
- Rey is easy to set up and a joy to use
- Key features include the popular powerful Elementor page builder with a selection of Elementor widgets you can use to cover virtually any situation
- Ajax Navigation and Filters streamline page browsing and navigation
Rey is SEO friendly, developer friendly, and (obviously) responsive
XStore – Best Premium WordPress WooCommerce Theme for eCommerce
XStore is a power-packed WooCommerce theme that can be yours at a bargain price. This WordPress theme generated an enthusiastic following from the beginning for more than a few reasons, including –
- 110+ amazing ready to customize shops
- Full Elementor and WPBakery page building support
- A live Ajax theme option and $500 worth of premium plugins
- A header and a single product page builder
Plus, a wealth of product features and single product layout options.
Impeka – Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme
This impeccably designed WordPress theme is easy to use for beginners and at the same time has features more advanced users look for to be able to easily create websites that fully match their expectations.
- Impeka-built websites are fast, responsive, SEO optimized, and extremely WooCommerce friendly
- Impeka users can choose among Elementor, the Gutenberg editor, and an enhanced WPBakery page builder
Coding and design skills are not required.
Litho – Multipurpose Elementor WordPress Theme
The fact that Litho is an Elementor WordPress theme already says a lot about what can be expected of it. This multipurpose popular theme can be used to create websites for any business niche you can think of.
- Slider Revolution comes with the package along with a ton of home pages, creative elements, and templates
- Litho-created websites are consistently fast and SEO friendly
The online documentation is excellent as is the customer support.
There are so many cool WordPress themes on the market. So, the last thing you want to do is to “take a chance” and cross your fingers in hopes that the one you selected will do everything you expect from it.
Chances are pretty good that it won’t. But what else can you do if you don’t have the time to take a deep dive into finding exactly what you need, and which great WordPress themes can satisfy your needs.
That’s why it’s always nice to benefit from expert advice – which is what you have already found in this article.